Academic Programmes and Resources for 2013/14

e-IR is run by an all volunteer team who donate their time freely to keep the best resource for students of IR online. However, we do face real world costs of web hosting, technical development, and other operational costs. As each of these grow in line with our traffic (which has more than doubled every year since 2008) we now rely on the support of advertisers. We endeavour to keep the advertising on e-IR tasteful and placed so as not to annoy our readers… and most importantly we only accept advertisers who offer a genuine academic service to our readers. Whatever surplus e-IR has is used to fund our scholarship, and improvements to our website – which is undergoing a total makeover at the turn of the year.

e-IR welcomes our latest sponsors to the website, each offering academic degrees to IR students or discounts for scholarly products such as books. We don’t vouch for these services, but their advertising is what helps keep e-IR running and free to access for our readers. Please do give them a click if you are interested, with thanks from the editorial team.

Masters Programmes:

University of Leeds
Newcastle University
University of Surrey
Anglia Ruskin University
University of Hong Kong
Queen’s University

Undergraduate programme:

University of the West of England, Bristol

and finally, a great discount offer from Routledge on politics and IR books, exclusive to e-IR readers:

If your department/school/publication would like to enquire about advertising on e-IR for 2014 (2013 is booked out-advertising space on e-IR is limited and competitive), please find our information page here: http://www.e-ir.info/about/advertise/

Tags: , , , , ,