Can You Spare 5 Minutes to Take Our Audience Survey?

Dear reader, could you take a few minutes to give us some feedback by completing this anonymous survey? Scores of volunteers and hundreds of authors around the world give thousands of hours of their time each month to bring you the content that you read on E-International Relations – and we want to make sure we’re doing the best job possible. Your feedback will influence where we put our attention in the time ahead, and help us to consider what new areas we should invest our resources in. All feedback is anonymous, and the survey will only take a few minutes (promise!). With our thanks for your time, once again, the link.

While you are here, we would also like to remind you of some of the basic information about who we are. E-International Relations (E-IR) is the world’s leading open access website for students and scholars of international politics, featuring high quality scholarly content and student-facing resources.

Our goals are to be the leading open access scholarly publisher in our field, making reputable expert content free to view for all, and to provide the best source of freely available scholarly materials for students of Politics and International Relations.

The website was established in November 2007, and is recommended by leading academics and practitioners from around the world. We reach over 3 million readers per year. In addition to maintaining the website, we produce a range of open access books.

We maintain an impartial editorial stance based on scholarly principles. We do not align ourselves with any specific causes or movements and seek to provide an open platform to allow our authors the freedom to present expert analysis from the widest range of positions. We do not have any corporate backers/owners, investors, or financial connections to other organisations – educational, political or otherwise.

Operationally, E-International Relations is an independent publisher, owned by a UK registered non-profit org based in Bristol, England. We are staffed by an all-volunteer team of academics, practitioners and students who work remotely from locations all over the world.

If you would like to join our team, and perhaps put into action some of the thoughts you have left on the survey, we would love to hear from you. All current vacancies are listed here.

Thanks again for your time.

Comments