The E-International Relations 2023 Reader Survey

E-International Relations has been alive since 2007, publishing our website, our books and (soon) a podcast – all of which are free to access. While we like to think we have a good idea of what works, getting audience feedback is vital to our continued success. To help with this, we have prepared a quick reader survey so that you, our readers, can let us know how we are doing – and also give us an indication of how you find E-International Relations. It should not take more than a few minutes, and we are most grateful for your time. Happy New Year! (And thanks again for your time).

About us (read more)

E-International Relations is the world’s leading international relations website with daily publications of unique content aimed at academics, general interest readers, and students. The website was established in 2007 and reaches an audience of over 5 million unique readers. In addition to maintaining the website, we publish open access books.

We maintain an impartial editorial stance based on scholarly principles. We do not align ourselves with any specific causes or movements and seek to provide an open platform to allow our authors the freedom to present expert analysis from the widest range of positions. We do not have any corporate backers/owners, investors, or financial connections to other organisations – educational, political or otherwise.

Operationally, E-International Relations is an independent publisher, owned by a UK registered non-profit org. We are staffed by an all-volunteer team of academics, practitioners and students who work remotely from locations all over the world. We raise our operating budget through advertising, book sales and donations from our readers.