E-International Relations is a non-profit publisher dedicated to providing free and accessible scholarly materials to students and academics around the world. By publishing with us your work can reach an audience of almost 3 million readers. We take pride in getting back to authors in a reasonable time frame, and in responding to everyone who sends us content – regardless of our decision.
In addition to accepting content for the website, we also accept proposals for open access books.
Before you go forward to the specific submission guidelines via the links below, please note:
• We do not mind what variant of English you write in, but your grammar must be at a publishable standard upon receipt.
• We do not have the editorial resources to translate submissions from other languages into English.
• We do not charge our authors any fees. Nor do we pay authors a fee / royalty for anything we publish.
• Submissions must not be under consideration with other publishers, and must not be already published elsewhere.
• Submission initiates the expenditure of our time on your behalf – and thereby gives your consent for possible publication.
• All submissions are published under a Creative Commons CC BY-NC-4.0 license. Copyright remains with the author(s).
• Our Publishing Agreement, which covers everything published by us online & in print, is available here.
If you have your submission published on E-IR, our author resources page may be of use.