e-International Relations has an open submissions policy for three sections of the website: Articles, Student Essays, and book/article Reviews. Our invitation to submit content is open 365 days a year. We take pride in getting back to our authors in a reasonable time frame, and in responding to every author who sends us content – regardless of our decision.
Before you go forward to the specific submission guidelines via the three links below, please note:
• We don’t mind what variant of English you write in, but your grammar must be at a publishable standard upon receipt. We cannot rewrite your work.
• All submissions must not be simultaneously under consideration with other publishers, and must not be already published online elsewhere.
• Submission of content initiates the expenditure of our editorial time on your behalf – and thereby gives your consent for possible publication.
• All submissions are published under a creative commons license. Copyright remains with the author(s), including the right to re-use your content.
• Our Publishing Agreement, which covers everything published on e-IR, is permanently available here.
We also feature Blogs on e-IR. If you are an academic/policy practitioner/expert and would like to speak to us about having your own regular blog/column on the site – OR if you would like to guest post on one of our multi-author blogs – please do get in touch, tell us who you are, and provide a brief pitch for your blog.
Once have your submission published on e-IR, our author resources page may be of use.