E-International Relations (E-IR) has an open submissions policy for four sections of the website: Articles, Student Essays, Blogs and Reviews. Our invitation to submit content is open 365 days a year. We take pride in getting back to our authors in a reasonable time frame, and in responding to every author who sends us content – regardless of our decision.
Before you go forward to the specific submission guidelines via the four links below, please note:
• We do not mind what variant of English you write in, but your grammar must be at a publishable standard upon receipt.
• We do not have the editorial resources to translate submissions from other languages into English.
• Submissions must not be under consideration with other publishers, and must not be already published elsewhere.
• Submission initiates the expenditure of our time on your behalf – and thereby gives full consent for possible publication.
• All submissions are published under a Creative Commons CC BY-NC-4.0 license. Copyright remains with the author(s).
• Our Publishing Agreement, which covers everything published by E-IR online & in print, is available here.
If you have your submission published on E-IR, our author resources page may be of use.