E-International Relations is a non-profit publisher dedicated to providing free and accessible scholarly materials to students and academics around the world. By publishing with us your work can reach a global audience of over 3 million readers. We take pride in responding to every author in a reasonable time frame, regardless of our decision.
Before you go forward to the specific submission guidelines via the links below, please note:
• We do not mind what variant of English you write in, but your grammar must be at a publishable standard upon receipt.
• We do not have the editorial resources to translate submissions from other languages into English.
• We do not charge our authors any fees. Nor do we pay authors a fee / royalty for anything that we publish.
• Submissions must not be under consideration with other publishers, and must not be already published elsewhere.
• Submission initiates the expenditure of our time on your behalf – and thereby gives your consent for possible publication.
• All submissions are published under a Creative Commons CC BY-NC-4.0 license. Copyright remains with the author(s).
• Our Publishing Agreement, which covers everything published by us online & in print, is available here.
• If you have your work published on E-IR, our author resources page may be of use.
Students: You can get published on E-IR by entering our Essay Award