Get Published on E-International Relations

E-International Relations is the world’s leading open access International Relations website with daily publications of unique content and free academic ebooks. Publishing on E-International Relations will put your work in front of an audience of over 5 million engaged readers. We have an open submissions policy for any content, from any discipline or expertise, that has something worthwhile to say about political or international issues.

We know from experience that this is a time of the year when authors are often in a complex dual mode of trying to take a breather, but also have one eye on formulating/finalizing new research and writing. So, we hope to hear from you in due course if you want to try publishing some of your work with us in the months ahead.

• Our articles provide concise scholarly analysis and expert opinion.
  • Our open access books library provides longer-form academic research.
  • Our features section has reviews of the latest publications and interviews with academics and practitioners.
  • Our students section presents learning resources, textbooks, and high quality student writing.

If you would like to send some of your writing to us, please follow the link, which explains our formats, guidelines, and eligibility criteria: https://www.e-ir.info/write/